Measures that Splash Toy Shop has implemented to minimize the spread of Covid-19:
Thank you for taking the time to read over the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our staff, customers and community. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at CustomerService@splashtoyshop.ca.
To ensure everyone's safety during your visit:
- Please do not visit our shop if you are sick. Employees will be asked not to work if they are showing signs of illness.
- Masks are required prior to entering the store.
- Maximum of 4 customers in the store at a time (we kindly request 1 person per group or household please). Appointments can be arranged for those who would prefer stricter guidelines due to compromised immunity or health concerns.
- Hand sanitizer is required upon entry/prior to shopping.
- While in the store or waiting outside please maintain physical distancing of 2 meters (6 feet) from staff and other customers at all times.
- Though we are accepting cash, debit or credit card payment is preferred.
- A protective screen is installed at our cash desk for added safety.
Thank you for your continued support and patience while we navigate government regulations and what we feel is the best way forward for our employees and customers. We are hopeful that with continued vigilance we will be able to relax these measures in the near future. The health and safety of our community and those we love is our primary concern.